Wednesday 9 December 2009

100 Essential Business Verbs

On Friday 27 November, we had 100 essential business nouns

Today we have 100 essential business verbs. 

As before, check the list for words you do not know or are not sure about (be honest with yourself). 

Pick 5 or 10 of these words, then use an online dictionary to find or clarify the meaning of the word.

Now write 5 or 10 sentences using each of the words.  Try to write sentences that demonstrate the definition of the word, by their context.

*If you have any problems finding or understanding the definition of a particular word, you can always ask me on my English Language Answers Blog.  Just email me at answers@ondemandenglishsupport.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Toby for these lists of verbs and nouns! I have a lack of vocabulary and this will help me to begin.

    ReplyDelete